"17 again"-nice movie

This is the first time to watch movie in Singapore.1st time to watch movie in Golden Village also wor~The screen is sure more bigger then all the cineplex in Batu Pahat there de. This time i watch a movie called "17 again" with Seow they all. Beside from High School Musical, this is the 1st movie i saw Zac act again~This movie talks about a middle-aged old guy gets another chance to go back to his 17 again. At the end, his future did not change a lot but from a bad starting to a happy ending. Quite like the ending. So hope i can go back to past and perhaps i can change my future too. Back to 17 again and change part of my life especially my studies. Maybe i can try my very best and work hard in my examination. I think in that way i can strike well in my SPM. And also i will also try my best in handling all my personal stuff. I think i had made a big big mistake in it. If can, i really hope i can do it once again. And i think i also wil focus more in my bowling games. To be pro in it. Thats my dream. The only sports i like the most. It gives me confidence and etc~Hope everything will turns good to me in future bar. Thats what i want the most now. Put some picture of the movie :



0 comments

Sharing is caring. Share this article now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment