An abnormal sat~T.T

Morning goin 4 check up again..luckily nothing le la..bt de doc stil insist me 2 eat more plain de food lor..dun take 2 oily de thing 1st..but..keke..i jz pretend de advice as nth de la..so jz ignore it lor..noon time slp reli gt a bit 2 long le la..bt who cares..nothing 2 do ma..nite time when 2 a frenz d party..fetching 2 gals in my car..reach de place..walao..so many unfamiliar de face ar..maybe is all DOJ d la..hee..no wonder v duno them lor..wad make me think funny is i rmb de word of lawyer of engineering lor..tats me..zheng xun stil say he is doctor of engineering ler..hehe^^..hve some nice chat dere..10 smth when 2 minyak beku lor..until de jetty dere..haiz..sweet time doesnt last long de..haiz..my mum call le..den ask where m i all those thing..noe le jiu start nagging..nag here nag dere..make me paiseh nia..zheng xun keep phone me ask whether alrite ma..dun wori bro..i m stil alive..wahaha..fetch them go home den go n meet wif my mum..haiz...u noe wad..actually they wan tat car cai call de..WTF..wan car say la..ask so much 4 wad la..haiyo..later acc my cousin go out kai kai..actually is go out n find food de la..bt who noes..they keep changing place wor..den chat wif zheng xun 4 a while thru phone...den come bk home n write blog le...

bro n frenzz...dun ned keep say sori de la..i m reli alrite lor..my mum nag a while nia..later jiu so love me le ar..sometimes reli can buey tahan de lor..haiz..bt now..wahaha..who cares..dun care so much le la..hapi is 1 day..sad is oso 1 day..better hapi den sad la..hehe^^.. 1 comments

Sharing is caring. Share this article now!

1 comments:

  1. mum is alwiz lik tat ..
    lol guyz outside there never worry for tiz kang la..
    he wont die so fast de,,,

Post a Comment