The last week of my holiday

Finally, my 3 weeks of my term break is gonna end soon..frankly speaking..i din reli go n study well 4 my tis MST lor..i oso duno y dun hve de mood 2 study la..bt luckily tis few days i find bk my mood n study a bit le..hope tis MST not gonna be my bad dreams bar..hehe^^...conclude wad i have done tis 2 weeks..
hm..first week i din do anything much lor..juz go out lateh wif frenz n kai kai..oh ya..i stil gt go bk 2 singapore 2 attend leo club de activity..den my 1st week end le..haiz..quite not well organized de la..pengz..den 2nd week ma..say is de time 2 study le bt yet stil go out wif frenz de la..den when come 2 study jiu no mood at all le..keep thinking go out n play n oso lateh de lor..luckily most of them de holiday finish le..abor i sure cant study dao at all de..den weekends ma..go renee de party lor..kinda bored la..duno y lor..no offence yar..whole week oso din study much le...here comes tis week..de last week le..haiz..1 week can manage 2 cope wif 4 sub de mer..i oso duno how le la..jz try my best 2 cover as much chapter as i can le..hehe^^..all de best n gambateh 4 myself le..n i feel lik gonna fall ill le..4 time being..cham..tis time jiu feel lik wana sick liao..i cant fall now ar..abor reli no time 2 study le..haiz..gonna take good care of myself de..hehe^^..
0 comments

Sharing is caring. Share this article now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment