Lateh all day long..

haha..yesterday reli enjoy myself vry much de lor..can all day lateh n yet my mum din reli nag me wor..reli amazing ar..maybe i gt report myself bar..have 2 lor..abor consequence is vry cham de ar!!!hehe^^..joking la..my mum wont do so de lor..anyway go out at 11am for my bowling meeting..go wif keruey n renee they all..long time din reli play wif them le..n somemore i nt vry satisfied wif my marks de la..bt anyway i oso stil trying de..no choice.. onli can keep on trying..

later on jiu go n hve lunch at cha fang.. meet up wif daphne they all bt din reli go n say halo de.. reli gt a bit rude.. hope they can 4giv me.. later on kai kai at sumit a while.. sumit reli small de la..dun ned 30 mins can walk finish le.. i sometimes oso can memorise those shop le la.. 2 common name i think.. o my brain to good le..someone suggest 2 go Witchery so that she can sing wor.. reli la.. reach dere le reli sing a lot de lor.. n all de way is i fetch de.. not hao lian hor.. jz let u all noe nia.. i so humble de.. at dere v can sit frm 2 smth til wana 7 le wor..reli amazing ar.. long time din do so le.. maybe gt songyan onli can chat so long de bar.. to me until half sure duno wana say wad le wor.. i so tot de.. nite time say wana study bt onli study a while la.. gt another date wif my buddy n fatty lor.. lateh a while at mariam.. later our tongkang star oso come n join us.. dun angry when c dao tis yar.. anyway dun cal me batu pahat star jiu can le.. whole day plan 2 me onli lateh le lor..duno stil gt do wad in de middle.. i think i back 2 bp onli keep lateh de la.. oh ya..edmund coming 2 singapore tis coming fri lor..tat means is 2moro..hope can bring him go kai kai as i sun oso wana go bk bp again.. BBQ 2moro.. so ned 2 go bk..

p/s..eugene ar..so sori ler..promise u wana come out lateh bt din make it le..ur sch oso reopen le..i promise u if can v lateh at HS la..new experiences oso ar.. 0 comments

Sharing is caring. Share this article now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment