A normal day~

1st of all..i hve 2 apologise 2 kevin n zheng xun they al lor..coz they say wana play badminton n i put their aeroplane le..coz i slp until 11 smth until tongkang star cal me le i cai wake up frm my bed..duno y 2day feel so tired..so feel lik fall aslp again..bt later on receive tongkang de sms again le..coz he ned my help la..so i rush 2 tongkang pechah n fetch him come down lor..n 3 of his frenz..all gals..make me so pressure when driving de car..so i fetch them 2 de Jabatan Imigresen dere..n dere i rmb i 4get 2 take my new made ic le..so quickly drive bk hm n drag my mum go wif me 2 take it..de photo nt reli nice de la..wakao..stupid photographer..den bk hm study a while..meet my zhou gong again..slp until 7 smth nearly 8..den i receive 2 msg frm songyan..n frm dere i rmb i gt lateh le..faster wash my face n go out le..Sori ya Joanne..coz me so late cai go to witchery la..Paiseh yar..hehe^^..den hve a lot of chat dere..den 11 reach hm n watch my tv again..watch until 1 smth who noes..no current pulak..hai me hve 2 find torchlight o candle..den make me dun hve de mood 2 sleep somemore..so cai take de time 2 update my blog lor..dun wish 2 waste my time la..shun bian watching 100% Entertainment..Tats it..NItez~! 0 comments

Sharing is caring. Share this article now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment