First time eatin Subway in SP..

Kind of funny topic i hve. But i wil post it becoz in SP u r hardly step forward to buy the set after u c de price. A set is $5.90 and is consider quite expensive le..our lunch onli can afford around $2 smth or the maximum is $3. So havin our lunch in Subway is quite impossible to achieve it. 2day is different story. Becoz Raymond suggest to eat it and somemore he din even try before lor.. Me try b4?? I think so bar.. Coz i somehow gt the memory that i ate Subway during my younger age. Where ma??? Good question coz i totally forget the place le lor.. Anyway forget bout it bar.. Eat my Subway in food court 5. Sitting at dere n do nth.. Sienz ar... Y i duno how 2 swim ler?? If i noe how 2 swim den i can join them le.. Its okay la.. Anyway i plan 2 learn wif them as they so keen 2 teach me how 2 swim. Free coaching ler.. All the expenses or fee can save le.. But i m tat kind of scare to swim o go in the water de lor.. Hope i can cope wif it when i go n learn bout it.. Hehe^^.. Now stil ned 2 rush my presentation n oso my tutorial..argh...sien ar..2 many things ned 2 do le..cant reli go out n meet my frenz..next week stil ned 2 go camping somemore..dun hve the time n mood to do it..hope i can hve a "nice" weekend.HOHO~

My $5.90 Subway meal..
0 comments

Sharing is caring. Share this article now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment