Monday Blue~!

today is 18 of may. if i m now in HSBP den i wil b celebrating teacher's day and somehow i wil buy some present for my favourite teacher bar..Tis week is not goin bk bp le..Coz SP de leo club had organized a camp for us~freshie. Sienz de lor.. Coz later on sure kena play or get wet all de time..Haiz..Hate and love it vry much ar.. Say some hapi de thing ma.. i had bought a new hp le..Yupie..N78..Same model as my buddy wan..hm..actually is after hear his advice cai wil buy de la..anyway i quite lik tis phone de..pack wif useful de application..quite worth it la..somemore it has a fm transmitter tat my buddy keep praised at it...haiz...duno y he so proud of it..hope he wil change his hp asap bar..by the way, i had a "bad" nitemare yesterday. I feel weird tat i can actually dream on smth tat hardly to be done in my real life. Duno y wor.. In my mind jz think if tat dream reli come true den is a fortune 2 me le..haha..juz joking la..the dream hardly 2 use word 2 describe ar..onli can use my feeling 2 feel it deeply...hope 2nite wont have any dream about it le bar..n 2nite ned 2 go out wif ah seow 2 help his gf 2 celebrate her 18th birthday wor..Stil thinking 2 go singapore flyer somemore..thats wad i wan de most la..wahahaha..and also 1 of my promise to some1 lor..i think tat guy wil 4get it le bar..wahaha>.<''..i wil take as many photo as i can when i up dere de..as my collection lor..hehe^^..and help ah seow 2 take down their lovely moment la...wahaha...as 4 mine, hve 2 wait i think at least 3 yrs le bar.. Say dao like me no ppl wan de ler..i think is de truth oso la..dunwan act emo le la..is nt my style..my style is jz gong jiao wey..tats me..wahaha... 0 comments

Sharing is caring. Share this article now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment