JPA = today

Time passes so fast. 1 months before today, I still at Kolej Yayasan Melaka for my JPA interview. And now the result is going to announce soon..Just in Half an hour more time to go. Damn nervous now. Don't know whats the reason for me to scare for. I am now in Singapore Polytechnic to further my studies and yet i still thinking of other scholarship. What the heck with me wor?? Why will suddenly become like this de.. Mood swinging here and there. Hope there is someone beside me who can give me the ans for my question and help me to solve it behalf of me. Just now Raymond and Yee Chien already accompany me for 1 hour plus le. I quite appreciate it. They treat me good and thats why i even wonder if i go to JPA is a good decision or not. And somemore is Seow~if i go to JPA then how about him??how about the rental. Making me more confused now. And more n more pekcek le. Later still need to go back BP somemore. Reach home i think is around 8 plus le bar. As i promise, need to go and find Jin Hao lo as he is going for his matriculation tomorrow morning. I wont miss him but i think someone else sure will de. I keep thinking of my school life here. I think is more enjoyable than in JPA. I also wont so worry about my stupid stress de studies.. At least at here i still can know my own limit. Guys, if u are me then whats your final decision. Not for gals but for your own future plan. I still can remember---how much i struggle before make the decision to come Singapore to further my studies. How much effort and money that my mum and dad spent for me to stay here and further my studies. Haiz. Who can really help me now???You??Me???or there is someone else???i really don't wish to reach 5pm so that i still can make my mind clear just a while. But the time keep ticking second by second. Sigh. Decision floating in my mind with plenty of question marks. WTF??? Say so much still no decision in my mind. 0 comments

Sharing is caring. Share this article now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment