what a bad day~!

14 of may..what i bad day i think~whole day like no mood doing things..haiz..n more..2day gt labtest 1 somemore. hm~m i well prepared. No i think~all the question seem like not familiar with me at all~ What the heck i m doing now??Sigh.. I dont think i can pass the labtest 1..Hope that next time can do it better bar~ After that still got TCS somemore (talk talk session). Thats what i afraid the most. Because i have to keep on talking non stop. What i mean is have to present yourself confidently in front of the lecturer and also my classmates. 2day the presentation can consider quite good le..Because is just a short presentation and i noe i can done that within 1 minute. Luckily still can cope with it but i stil make some mistake stupid mistake during the presentation. What make me more embarass is the lecturer still say me like "chou chu ming"..Pengzzz~Later on stil need to go for the bowling trial. Me alone again. Because raymond they all dont feel like joining it..Haiz~ During the trial, i keep making stupid mistake such as my hand swing towards the left side and i even swing the ball until hit my leg. Quite painful but i stil bear with it. And what the sad thing is i m not very satisfied with my performance. My point is not even over 100 for the 1st game. Sad ar T.T.. I already long time din get so low de point liao ler..How come now can make those silly mistake again. Luckily the next game i still get 120 and win the game. But i think i wil goin to the Learn To Bowl session le.. Can anyone tel me do i ned 2 join the club again.. Do i ned 2 attend the next training?? Go back home dy so tired le..No mood 2 go out and eat my diner.. so jz eat cookies 2 fill up my empty stomach.. Tired le and straight away fall slp~! 0 comments

Sharing is caring. Share this article now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment